argyle

Friday, January 31, 2014

Lookie What I Found

I'm not sure if you'll be able to read this, but here is a note I wrote to all of the members of the (women-only) gym I go to. I wrote it several months ago and completely forgot about it - until I was going through my own cellphone pictures the other day. I took a photo to remind myself that a little kindness can go a long way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look what else I found while looking through my phone:

Selfie with NO MAKEUP?!?! WHAT??!?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Smurfing it up...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My wee man...he's two now. I can't believe it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And last but not least, a gem from Nursery School last year. Read Aaralyn's answer...you can't say she's wrong!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have so many more, but I think I've attention-whored my family enough for one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment