argyle

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lazy Winter Days

I feel like it's another one of those weeks where writer's block is in full swing. I blame lazy winter days. I find that January is such a tough month to be motivated to do anything. After the high of Christmas, and the busy go-go-go season, I just want to relax. And lie on the couch under a blanket and do nothing. Especially in this weather - it's been COLD. Like -30 cold. That is NOT normal for this area!

The downside is, my son's second birthday is this Sunday, and I've left everything to the last minute in terms of preparing for a celebration. I'm glad he's only two, because otherwise I think he'd be highly insulted! Poor little guy. No worries though...a small family party will be happening nonetheless!

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment