argyle

Friday, January 31, 2014

Fat Free Friday

I weigh: 166lbs! Down FOUR from last week!

I feel: Ecstatic!

I did: Nothing! Okay, clearly that's not completely true. What I mean is, I only worked out one day this week. Was part of that due to laziness? Absolutely! But part of it was also due to feeling run-down on some of my scheduled exercise days. I'm trying really hard to listen to my body more, and if I'm falling asleep at work (standing up) then maybe it's a sign I need to rest when I get home.

Obviously that means my eating was a lot better. Think less random bites, licks, and tastes, and more vegetables, protein, and planned eating. Making some progress - finally - feels pretty good.

Now, if only I can stay on track during my son's party on Sunday...

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic! I'm not weighing myself yet but I feel a difference already. Keep it going, you're doing great :D

    ReplyDelete