argyle

Friday, May 30, 2014

Princess Party

I'm skipping Fat-Free Friday in order to show off some pictures from Aaralyn's recent birthday party. It was a bit of work, but I must admit, I DO like doing parties at home. I'm turning into "that" mom. Oh well. Hope you enjoy!

Table Setting - note the umbrellas strategically hiding my husband's booze:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flowers that my mom bought for the centrepiece:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Food

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Decorations:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Activities:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Decorating these jewelry boxed was a HUGE success

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did a few other games. One was based off of the "Princess and the Pea", where they had to sit on three different pillows and guess which one the "pea" was under. Also, they had to hunt around the house to find Cinderella's slipper. It was fun!

Cupcakes: I got lazy and ordered them from a bakery. I had enough to do!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The cake from her actual birth DAY was a bit more elaborate:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I felt like at one point: (and yes, it's just a joke, no I do not drink while watching children):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The beautiful Elsa piggy bank that my friend made:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And finally, our customary Mother/Daughter birthday photo! That's a wrap!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(What? You DON'T wear your maid of honour dress to your child's birthday party? Maybe YOU are the weird one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment