argyle

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Ever-Expaning Rear, PLUS Camera/Video Tool-torial

So guess what? I gained again this week. You're shocked, I just know it. I'm 154, and while that is not a bad weight by any means, it IS above my goal range. So much for my "I'll hit my new goal by the end of the month" plan. Man, I am NOT digging this whole "gain weight every week" thing that's happening. I guess I gotta put a stop to that.

Luckily, I have a plan. One of my favourite bloggers, Holly, is challenging herself to eat cleaner. Starting now. I am going to blog-stalk her join her in that challenge. What does this mean for me? Nothing drastic, but no more 11 o'clock McFlurries when I've already stuffed my face, no more eating half a bag of chips in one sitting, and certainly no more "Oh well, I've already blown it for the day, might as well stuff my face like it's going out of style." Basically, back to what I was doing before...with a bit less junk. You know I love me some moderation!

In other news, I am trying to learn to use our new camera...which we got in December. Yeah, I'm not the best with technology, and I tend to procrastinate. Anyway...there were a few things I wanted to do. First, for blogging purposes of COURSE, I wanted to learn to master the art of the "selfie" photo. Here is what I came up with:


Okay, so not a master at that. Moving on.

The second thing I wanted to do was to learn how to use the video recording feature, because I really really really want to record all the funny stuff that my kids do. Yes, I'm *that* mom. So I did a little test video, loaded it to my computer all by myself (feeling so proud, cause that's how I roll), and then...it was sideways. And for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to fix it. And when I tried to upload it, it wouldn't play.

So I quit.

The end.

Actually, no, I got some good advice from some online friends and was able to figure it out. I hope. Testing, testing, 1..2...3...



It works. But the volume is really quiet. And I look like a HUGE dork.

NOW I quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment