argyle

Friday, April 12, 2013

Fat-Free Friday Ramblings

151.4 today. Meh. Better than it was earlier this week, right?

You know what’s really ANNOYING, besides having a bad week and eating everything in sight? When a song is stuck in your head, won’t go away, and it’s NOT EVEN A SONG YOU LIKE!!! I swear I’m being tortured…any advice on how to get rid of that?

Onto more positive things: is anyone else a nerd like me a fan of childrens’ movies? The good ones, I mean. I am currently loving Hotel Transylvania (seriously, go rent it NOW), Rise of the Guardians, and Wreck it Ralph. Call me a dork (I know I do!) but well-done kids shows just put me in a good mood. And hey, since I have kids, I have an excuse to watch them without seeming like a weirdo "Oh no, sweetie, you don't want to watch Sesame Street, you want to watch Tinkerbell...yes you DO!" Yup. I'm an awesome mom.

I'd also love to hear your thoughts on this article. I can see the point they are trying to make, but I also can't help but wonder how many of us GAINED weight because we just weren't paying enough attention to diet...

To finish off this "all about nothing" kind of post, I will say this: HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Hope you have a great weekeng lined up!

1 comment:

  1. I barely watch anything BUT children's movies! Looking forward to going to see The Croods hopefully this weekend! Thankfully the writers of these movies know that they need to appeal to parents too! (loved Wreck it ralph too!)

    ReplyDelete