Thursday, April 18, 2013
Finish the Sentence Linkup with Jake and Holly!
Ah, these are always so much fun. I don't even care about trying to win the prize (lies), it's just fun to participate!!! So let's get to it!
1. I laughed so hard I cried when...I discovered a pop can angel on my in-laws Christmas tree that was frightening and looked like she was screaming at me: "Joy to the !^&@! World!"
2. My high school...was amazing, with very little bullying and a huge drama and music department. Oh, and my parents taught there. I even had my mom as a teacher. Three times. That was...cool....
3. It really pisses me off...when people say that they love sushi. NOBODY loves sushi, they're just pretending to in order to feel cool. I don't need to feel cool. Sushi sucks.
4. In ten years...I may very well weigh 300 pounds. If it's due to chocolate, it might be worth it.
5. If I could erase one thing...it would be my mind, circa 2012
6. In 1999... I partied like it was 19....hold up, it was!
7. Honestly...sometimes I daydream about redecorating other people's houses. It's a habit of mine.
8. To me, Sushi...NOBODY LIKES SUSHI!!!!
9. Someone really needs to invent...a laugh track that you can carry around everywhere with you. That would be awesome.
10. The first time I drank alcohol...was at my dad's retirement party. I was in grade nine, and one of my teachers bought it for me. True story.
11. The one question I would ask God is...to fill out this survey
12. Lindsay Lohan...just...I have no words....
Until next time...