argyle

Monday, March 25, 2013

Ulgh....

So, yesterday was bad...

Me + kid's birthday party + everyone telling me to "eat more" + dessert = BAD COMBINATION!

I may have ruined my chances of hitting my goal on Friday. Actually I'm pretty sure I did. And I felt like garbage after, because the evening turned into a full-blown binge. This is how I felt after:



Awful, right? When will I learn...?

On the way TO the party, I saw a bunch of people running a race. I'm not sure what kind of race it was, but I saw a "17k" marker, so I'm thinking it may have been a half marathon. I think those are around 21 kilometres? Anyway, it definitely made me itching to get back outside running. So I put my best foot forward today (pun intended) and knocked out 5k in 31 minutes. That's pretty close to my fastest time ever, so I'm thrilled with that!

I know that this wasn't a very exciting post. I'm hoping to have some new and cool stuff coming up on this blog soon, though. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment