Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Another link-up! And this time, it isn't over by the time I post it! Yay!!!
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...a LOT more dill pickle chips, McDonald's, and Tim Horton's donuts. I'd have the cloggiest arteries you've ever seen.
2. On my Prom night...we got pulled over because the person driving our car (a friend of mine) has the same name as a wanted felon or something. AWKWARD! Oh and I went with an ex-boyfriend, which was actually NOT awkward.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy...chocolate. Why do I do that to myself, you ask? Because apparently I like to constantly fight temptation in my own home. Because that makes sense.
4. Family functions typically...are LOUD...with two toddlers and two babies (mine and my sister's) you just can't bother even TRYING to keep chaos to a minimum. And there is usually a lot of food, and none of it is low calorie. We're awesome like that.
5. I think my blog readers...are the main reason I've been successful in my weight loss. My blog isn't special, I'm not very exciting, but people read and follow me anyway, and leave nice comments...and it DEFINITELY helps me to keep myself accountable. Thank you SO MUCH for cheering me on!
6. I'd much rather be...a stay-at-home mom. But we just can't afford it. So, maybe what I really want to be is a lottery winner...hmmm...that sounds good...
7. I have an obsession with... reading blogs. Especially those relating to fitness and weight loss. It's a bit ironic that I spend more time on my butt READING about exercise than I do actually exercising, but...let's just forget about that, shall we?
8. My work friends...have much more interesting lives than I do!
9. When I created my Facebook account...I had no idea what it was and only did it because my friends told me to. Yup, peer pressure won out. Now I'm obsessed!
10. My least favorite word is...something that I won't type here. But it starts with a "c" and rhymes with "bunt". Hate it.
11. I really don't remember...where I ever put anything. Seriously, I'll have something in my hand and five minutes later, it will be gone...and I won't even remember putting it down!!! And I kid you not, I did it with my baby once. Seriously. (It was at home, no worries, and she was in her pack and play)
12. Justin Bieber... is a fellow Canadian, has lots of talent, but I still don't REALLY get the obsession with him. And he needs to stop tweeting. Like yesterday.
That's all for today!!! Now go join this link-up...NOW!