I have an announcement to make...
...(no, I am not pregnant. Go away.)
...I AM IN THE 140s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*happy dance* *cartwheels* *giant smiley face*
I weighed in at 149.6 this morning. You have absolutey NO idea how excited I am. Almost as excited as I will be when I hit my ultimate goal of 148 pounds (hopefully next week...I am so ready for maintenance). A year ago, I would NEVER have thought this possible!!! But several months of Weight Watchers, exercise, and blogging (to keep myself accountable) have much a huge difference in my life! Of course I wish I had started sooner, but all in all, I'm not complaining!
I have joined a challenge for the next week that focuses on cleaning up my eating. We are all allowed to chose our own goals. No cleanses or detoxes for me...just cutting out a lot of the junk. So here is what I am going to do in order to reach my goal by next week (besides get rid of this TOM bloating. Heh.):
- Push myself harder with my exercise
- Not overindulge at the party I am going to on Sunday
- eat more healthy fats (from nuts, fish, legumes, etc)
- eat more veggies and drink more water
- eat less sugar and salt
- avoid processed food as much as possible
- avoid artificial sweeteners
- avoid (for the most part) chocolate and peanut butter, since they seem to be my downfall lately
- eat only whole grains, not the white stuff
- think positive and not beat myself up if I do have a slip - this one is very important!
Oh yes, I am also finally going to try quinoa this week. Any recipe suggestions?
That's really all I have to say for now. I'm just in such a giddy mood :)