argyle

Friday, March 8, 2013

Fat-Free Friday

First of all, you know what's really embarassing?

Getting to work and realizing that your socks look like this:



Yeah, up and over the leggings. I'm sexy and I know it.

Moving on...I am thrilled to report that I had another blog post featured on Fitness Unscripted's webpage. You can read it here. I admit, this was a bit of a whiney post, but I felt that I needed to put it out there. I know that a LOT of people are struggling right now, and it helps to know that we aren't alone.

In other news, I lost 0.8 pounds this week. I'll take it. I had a few HORRIBLE days. Again. Surprise, surprise. I finally figured out my problem: I replaced my salty, greasey cravings (can anyone say "chips"?) from a year ago with non-stop chocolate cravings today. I still haven't figured out what to do about it though...

My weight is currently 151.4 WHICH MEANS...drum roll please...I am only 3.4 pounds away from my ultimate goal!!! I can't wait until I can say that I lost 50 whopping pounds...which will hopefuly happen by the end of the month!

Wish me luck, once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment