argyle

Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

Today may not have been the most exciting St. Patrick's Day of all time in the eyes of some, but it was still a good day in my eyes.

I started by getting up and going for a run. It was colder than I thought, but I pushed through anyway. I didn't set any personal records or anything, but I did last an hour, and tackeled some of the hills around my house. Big win for me!

Next, I took my daughter swimming with my sister and niece. My sister had to yell at some pre-teens who were being idiots and nearly knocked our daughters in the head with their volleyball. Lame. Afterwards I tried to take a picture of my daughter but this is the best I got (her hair and swimming don't mix!)



Then I went home and made something that I had been looking forward to all week:



A homemade mint chocolate chip milkshake. It was worth every fattening sip.

I wore this, because I'm an idiot:



Then my daughter wanted to take a picture of her brother, and it ended up looking like this:



Could be worse? She's only 3.

I ended the day by going to a movie with my husband (Oz: The Great and Powerful. It was okay). No drinking, not partying, but lots of family time!

Hope that you all had a safe and fun St. Paddy's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment