argyle

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Link Up Fun

button



Okay, so technically, I think that this link up may be closed already...nonetheless, I thought the questions would be fun to answer, and I'm lacking blogging inspiration today, so...without further ado, here we go...

1. People always tell me that I talk too much.

2. In the movie based on my life people would probably leave the theatre thinking "What the hell?"

3. Typically, I end up regretting stuffing so much chocolate into my pie hole

4. I always ask to leave off the bacon. I don't eat mammal meat.

5. Kim and Kanye really need to go away. Just...please?

6. My Parents always reminded me that...sorry, can someone remind me?

7. Every single day I spend way too much time thinking about food.

8. This one time in College I had a roomate who had a criminal record for fraud AND assault, and needed me to sign some sheet from her parole officer because we were living together. True story.

9. My grossest habit is I pull out my hair when I'm stressed.

10. My latest white lie was I honestly can't remember. I'm pretty honest.

11. I know all the words to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat

12. When I grow up I want to be a professional shopper for some rich lady.

13. Sexy time is exhausting.

14. I will never, ever ever ever ever write a song about Sibbie.

15. I think it's hilarious how awkward I feel watching uncomfortable scenes in movies.

How would YOU answer these questions? If you were part of this link up, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this was cute! Too bad its over :(
    Kim and Kanye really do need to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. from MLFC...I am stealing these for my journal entries...I teach 6th grade!

    ReplyDelete