argyle

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday

Once Up on a Time, in the Land of Bren, there was a girl who struggled to lose weight and keep it off…

Okay, that was lame. But what else do you expect? IIIII am lame!

In honour of Fat Free Friday (which still needs a new name…any suggestions?), let me give you a little recap on how my week has been.

Friday-Sunday I ate well and exercised well.
Monday and Tuesday I goofed up and ate my feelings.
Then Thursday and Friday, I ate AMAZINGLY and worked out enough to KICK MY BUTT (literally…I think I did kick my butt doing some of the moves!)

So, then, how does that leave me feeling? Pretty good…I wish that I had controlled myself better Monday and Tuesday, but I mostly I just want to move forward.

How does that leave me on the weight front? Well, I lost three pounds this week - that is the good news! The bad news is that I now weigh 185. I pretty much feel like I am going to be mad at myself until I hit at least the 160s...but I am trying to work on my attitude, I promise.

My goal weight is still 155lbs, and I'm really hoping that you will all stick with me as I continue on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment