argyle

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Keeping at It

So I have had a great last three days in terms of following my health plan. Yes, I know, it's only THREE DAYS. However, that is reason to celebrate, as it seems like it only takes three days on track for me to feel like a new person. And I really feel like I am going to stay on track this time. I am already sleeping better and feeling WAY less bloated, among other things. Why do I let myself fall off the rails when I KNOW how much better I feel when I eat right and exercise?

I finally made it to a gym class on the weekend. I haven't been going to classes lately because they haven't fit in very well with my schedule. However, I was able to hit up Body Pump on Saturday morning. I think I did pretty well considering how long it has been since I've been there! I am, however, still feeling quite sore...although I must say, I don't hate the feeling...

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment