argyle

Monday, August 18, 2014

Another week has already begun. I can't believe it. Time feels like it's passing by so quickly lately. The days and weeks are just blending into one another, which may be part of the reason that I just feel like I'm stuck in a permanent rut. That and the fact that, well, it's almost autumn and I feel like we've barely had a summer up here . C'est la vie.

I actually had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier tonight when I was driving to the gym. I don't know what happened, but I was thinking about how it's already starting to get darker earlier at night, and how it's already starting to become cooler, and how before we know it, fall will be here...anyway my body had a strange reaction to those thoughts, and now I'm nervous about how I am going to handle the upcoming months considering the lack of a summer reprieve. I don't really feel completely okay.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer AGAIN! I'll try to think of something fun or witty to post about next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment