argyle

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Two Favours and a Throwback

Hi guys!

First of all, don't worry...you won't hear any whining from me today!

But, I do have a couple of favours to ask, if you don't mind...

First of all, I am having some trouble with my blogger account, and I'm hoping someone can help me. For the past couple of months, I haven't been able to use the photo function. I used to have no problem whatsoever adding photos to my blog, but now the only way I can do it is through tinypic. When I click on the picture icon here on blogspot, I am able to go through most of the process (choose the photo, upload, etc.) except the process never quite completes, and the photos don't get added to my post. Does anyone have any clue what is going on? Anyone? Does this count as whining? Darn it...

Secondly, I am looking for guest posters! Especially someone who wants to write about either weight loss, crafting, or parenting. If you are interested, please email me at bren.babysteps@yahoo.ca (yes, .ca NOT .com!) I look forward to hearing from you!

And finally, here is my throwback picture...Disney World, almost two years ago. I have always loved this picture!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment