argyle

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Simple Crafty Project

When my blog friend Katie made a post about these cute homemade scarf-style necklaces, I knew that I just had to try to make one or two. This is a very simple, quick project...which makes it fun for me. I like to see results quickly (why else do you think weight loss is so hard for me?). They took me about 20 minutes each, and I am so happy with how they turned out:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture, but the silver one is actually shorter than the other. I used a full ball of yarn for the first one, and a bit less for the second. If you watch the "how-to" video on Katie's blog, she also talks about what types of yarn you can use.

Even if you aren't very crafty, I definitely recommend giving this one a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment