argyle

Friday, April 25, 2014

Fat-Free Friday and a Question

Before I get into the weighty matters, I have to ask a question: what do you like reading about most on this blog? This is something that I always wonder, which is why I ask you from time to time. Do you read this blog to hear about my weight struggle? To see my creative projects? Just to listen to me ramble about whatever? Is there something else you'd like to hear more about, or something different you want me to discuss? Please let me know...I'm always looking for guidance and suggestions (and guest posters, too!)

Onto weight. This week was a struggle again, but I've kept a much more upbeat attitude about it. I did hit my biggest goal, which was to AVOID BINGE EATING! So, regardless of anything else (re: EASTER DOOM! I swear Easter is harder for me than Christmas when it comes to food!), I am proud of myself this week.

I weighed in today at 167.8. Last week I was back at 170, so I'm pretty happy with this. I just wish I could stay on track for more than a few days at a time! Since the beginning of the year, I have been nervous about fitting into my spring and summer clothes. So, I bit the bullet and tried a bunch on.

The good news is that my shirts will all work, even if I don't lose another ounce. The bad news is that I really need to lose these last ten pounds in order to fit into my shorts. I mean, I can get them done UP, but...unless you want me wearing nothing but Mumu-style shirts to hide the jelly belly (and nobody wants that!), I need to do some work!

I am hoping that by (again) making goals for the upcoming week, I will stick to a healthier lifestyle. Those goals are: cut down on sweets, stay within my daily points, exercise 4 times, and stay hydrated!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment