argyle

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Things You May Not Know About Me (With Pictures): Part 1

Before I was married (and when I was bored), I used to take creative pictures of my animals. This one is a spiny mouse...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When the mood strikes me, I like to draw...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I LOVED high school, and was known to lead some crazy (lame-o) shananigans during school trips:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Only downside to high school: a bad, bad flair up of depression and anxiety which caused me to lose lots of weight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I was in university, I'd use my webcam to take very seriously-silly selfies...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And...

I like dessert. A lot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment