argyle

Friday, March 7, 2014

Fat Free Friday: A Poem

Roses come from seeds
Cake comes from lard
I lost 1.4 lbs this week
Weight loss is hard

That's about all I got for you today. I was really hoping for a bigger loss today, but I'll take what I can get. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it is so frustrating how quickly the pounds pile on, and how slowly they take to come off!

Last week, I managed to have 3 really good workout sessions. This week, I hope to hit at least 4, and also to just generally stay more active during the day. I also hope to make even better choices with my food, and to stop cleaning my kids' plates when they are finished eating!!!

I really want to be able to rock my bikini again this summer...even if I don't do it in public :)

No comments:

Post a Comment