argyle

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bad Blogger

Blogging Slacker = Me.

In my defense, you know I was sick. Again. For the third time this year. Me, of former “I never get more than one cold a year” infamy. It’s getting annoying, to say the least. I’m hoping that my body’s newfound love of germs is a short-lived affair, and that there will be smooth sailing for me during the next few months. Fingers crossed.

Other than being sick (and eating my feelings), I have been in a creative mood lately. Sometimes I get the urge to craft, but can’t find the write project to take on. After spending the fall crocheting, wreath-making, and card-designing, I wanted something a big different. So, on a whim, I decided to make my daughter a board game. She’s really loving her games lately, so I’m combining ideas from some of her favourites along with her favourite theme (My Little Pony). I’m crazy, and have already spent way too much time on it, and I’m not even halfway done. I’ll show you the end result once it’s all finished.

I am also trying to figure out something to make with silhouettes of my children. Stay tuned for that as well.

I’m still struggling with eating, but sickness aside, exercise is going well. I still have time to get in shape for summer, and I’m using that as motivation.

The biggest issue in my life is that my depression and anxiety are really acting up again, and I’m finding it really hard to get out of bed in the mornings, and am having difficulty making it through the day sometimes. Sigh. Will it every go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment