argyle

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fat-Free Friday and TYMNKAM: Part 2

Getting right to it... I managed to lose a pound this week. Not bad, considering that it was an action-packed week with plenty of eating out, being on the go, and feeling tight for time. I also managed to get in 4 good exercise sessions (2 runs, one Body Pump class, and one generic gym session). I feel pretty good.

Now here are some more things that you may not know about me...

I once had professional modelling-inspired photos taken of myself, just for a self esteem boost (and for a favour for a friend)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got my navel pierced when I was 18 and left it in through both pregnancies...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think stuff like this is hilarious...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used to think posting pictures of this on my Facebook was cool. Now, I know it's attention-whorey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am a firm supporter of equal rights Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am related to the man who wrote "In Flanders Fields" Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whew...that's enough about me for awhile!!! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment