argyle

Friday, November 29, 2013

Fat-Free Fatty Fatty Fatty

I suck.

I was doing so well this month, and then I was sidelined by the cold that never ends. (Basically as annoying as the "Song that Never Ends", but even worse). I have had absolutely no energy to work out for the last two weeks. My cold was actually almost gone, and then it started all over again. Fun, eh? And I've been eating horrendously. I don't know what's happening, but my brain has completely lost the "lifestyle change" mindset that was working for me. I do not like this. It feels like two steps forward, two steps back. My pants are snug, my belly is bloated, and I feel like garbage. So why oh why can't I stop?

I guess I should share with you the results of my workout challenge, even though I didn't meet my goals. I'll do that next week.

All I can say now is this: Thanks. GOODNESS. It's. FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so hard on yourself. Hug! Step back and really look at what you need to do to feel good about yourself (and not just in terms of food). You deserve to like yourself.

    ReplyDelete