argyle

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What. Is. This...?

No, no, no. This can't be happening:



I had heard the rumor that they had turned my daughter's beloved "My Little Pony" series into a featured movie, and this is the end result. "Equestria Girls." Why does the "pony" look like a person, you ask? Well, because that's the plot of the movie: the ponies turn into teenage girls. Shenanigans ensue.

I just can not bring myself to check out this movie. Can NOT. It's way too creepy. And why turn them into teenagers? Is that the supposed age of the characters normally? I don't think my poor brain can handle this.

With that said, if any of you have had the misfortune of being exposed to this creep-fest...can you at least tell me how it is?

P.S. As you can probably tell, I'm still struggling with what to blog about :) Please send me your ideas!

1 comment: