argyle

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

LITERALLY Ran Into a Problem Yesterday

So, first of all, let me say this: when I use the word "literally", I MEAN literally. I do not confused it with the word "figuratively". And neither should you. No, it has NOT "literally" been a million years since we last saw each other. You're not LITERALLY five feet taller than your sister. Stop it. Stop it now. (With that said, we'll get to my story in a minute.)

Second of all...thank you SO MUCH to every who left comments on my "Depression Sucks" post. I received several private messages letting me know that, by putting it all out there, I have helped to make a lot of people feel more normal. While I never like to hear that others are suffering, it's good to know that I can connect with those who do. I really hope that, together, we can help break the stigma associated with mental health disorders, and help create a more compassionate community. That is so important to me.

Now, onto my story about literally running into trouble. While I was out jogging yesterday, I ran into a little problem. Can you guess what it was?



(Yes, I'm REALLY sweaty. It was hot!)

Anyway, in case you can't tell...those are bugs all over my chest. BUGS. You know those teeny little ones that swarm around you in in the summer, right at eye level? Well, I guess I ran through one too many clouds of them, because this is what I looked like when I got home. Attractive, yes? My daughter was so confused. And I felt gross. Guess who took a shower right away?

And with that, I'll end my lame story of the day with a much BETTER picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment