But, I've noticed that I post my weight on here every Friday. I guess that's because it's my "official" weigh-in day, and I always can't wait to
Also, for those of you who get bored by the fitness/weight-loss stuff, keep reading! I was nominated for an award, which is posted later on below, and it will contain other information about me and my life :)
Anyway, this week's weigh-in was pretty darned awesome, if I do say so myself. I didn't really do anything differently, to be honest...well that's partly a lie. I MOSTLY didn't do anything different...except that for the last two days this week I tried to eat really clean. I also replaced one of my cardio classes with a strength one, so...maybe that made a difference? I'm not about to complain either way! I'm well on my way to achieving my next mini-goal! And better still? LESS THAN 10 POUNDS UNTIL GOAL!!!!!!!!!!
Now, onto my blog award...
I've been nominated!
Thank-you, Brandi, (check out her blog here)aka Mrs. Awesomesauce, for nominating me!
The rules of receiving this reward are...
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers, who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them in your post.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post.
Slight problem here...as I don't know very many people who are new to the blogosphere. So, due to that, I only have 2 nominations:
Stories by Stasia
Now, who wants to hear 7 random facts about myself? YOU DO, of course!
1. Okay, I have to steal this one from Brandi: "I'm a math nerd. I used to create algebra problems to help me sleep when I was a teenager." I DID THAT TOO!!! I'm not sure whether to be excited...or completely embarassed that I just admitted that to a whole bunch of people!
2. I am full of anxiety. I twist and pull my hair out in my sleep sometimes. My husband thinks it is uber-attractive, as you can imagine.
3. I have REALLY long toes. They look like fingers. And I can move my baby toe all by itself, on BOTH feet!
4. Dr. Suess, Jim Henson, and Walt Disney are my heroes. If only all adults would retain so much of their childhood creativity and whimsy...imagine what our world would be like...
5. I think that monkeys look creepy. They're just too much like people. STOP LOOKING AT ME, MONKEYS!
6. I can't see very well out of one of my eyes, due to a virus that caused scarring. But when I look at the night sky, it looks like there are about 17 moons, so that's cool I guess...
7. I was born on my mom's birthday, which is also Canada Day. My daughter was born on my grandmother's birthday, and my son was born on my aunt's birthday. Cool, yes?
That's all for tonight!!!