argyle

Monday, July 7, 2014

Vacation Week

So, as the heading says, I am on vacation this week....FINALLY! It feels like forever since I had a solid block of down time. We are not going anywhere fancy, although we do have a few day trips planned. Later this month we are testing out camping (in my in-laws trailer) for a few days, and I'm already excited about that!

Although I am trying to step things up on my blog right now, I have to say that it's not going to happen this week. Part of my vacation will mean some time away from the computer, so I hope you can all bear with me! I am hoping to stick to my healthy eating and exercise plan as best I can, and I will let you know how I do next week.

Before I sign off for the night, I want to send a sincere apology to my American friends and neighbours for forgetting to wish you a happy Fourth of July. I hope you all stayed safe and had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment