argyle

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Crafting Again

Oh, man. I have SO many creative projects planned for between now and Christmas. I even ordered a bunch of the materials already, so there is no going back. I would love to give details, but since they are gifts, I can't tell you too much. But let's just say that there is sewing and painting involved!

Between this and my running training schedule, I should be busy enough to prevent myself from licking my fridge clean at night. Hopefully. Definitely.

Here are some recent, not-too-complicated things I've made recently for kids.

Lalaloopsy Bank:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eye Spy Bag (for which I have no picture yet)

Toy Car Carrier:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They were fun, and not too time consuming to make.

Interested in a tutorial for any of them? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment