argyle

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hear the Bells RINGS!!!

On Sunday, we got together with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law to have an early little Christmas celebration. And since one of my gifts for them was a homemade project that is no longer a secret, I can now share it with you!

Behold:



I actually made the red one for me, and the green one for them. But now that I'm looking at it, they look so good together...I should have made two of each!!!

I got the idea of Pinterest, and just tweaked it a little bit to suit my needs. Here is the original "pin":



I love the original, but the ones I made were just what I wanted. I do like taking an idea and altering it just a bit to make it my own. It feels a little bit more personal that way :)

I hope that you are enjoying seeing some of projects. It's nice to share another side of me that isn't just about fitness and my horrible eating habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment