argyle

Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Monday, make it a Fun-day

Guess what?

1. I spent way too much time eating my feelings last week, and I am NOT happy about the numbers appearing on the scale today. Time to reign it in! Are you all surprised to hear me say that...again?

2. I am loving evening family walks...the weather is gorgeous, and the leaves are just starting to change colours. Perfect.

3. I still really needs to win the lottery.

4. I really really want to go to Disney World again. (the last time was only a year ago!)

5. I MIGHT be more obsessed with My Little Pony than my daughter is. Oh well.

In other news, I'm just finishing up a post that features advice from fellow bloggers (some of whom you may know!) so please stay tuned for that this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment