argyle

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fat-Free Frigging Around

I’m tirrrrreeedddd. Thank goodness it’s Friday…although I have to work tomorrow…andno one likes working Saturdays, am I right?

So, I KNOW I said that I was going to be recording my weight every Friday to keep myself accountable, BUT…not today. Hear me out. I’m having some “issues” (let’s just go with that to prevent going into TMI territory…heh) and it’s causing me to bloat like a Labour Day Parade balloon. As a result, I am up almost two pounds from what I was when I peeked two days ago. No point in getting stressed about that, right? RIGHT?!??! (just agree with me) If this “issue” is gone by Sunday, I might recheck things then 

Other than that, I’ve been working like a madwoman this week, but NOT working OUT like a madwoman. Epic fail pour moi.

Hopefully I will have more to report to you next week, and more posts. I need to ditch my slacker ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment