argyle

Monday, January 19, 2015

I. Am. Sore.

Ouch!

I think my body is letting me know that I have a really good workout on Saturday. I was sore as heck yesterday, and almost as sore today. I'm sure that my night time bike ride last night probably didn't help, but I was hoping to loosen things up. I really need to start stretching better. I mean, it's nice to know that I worked hard, but not so nice when I have trouble moving afterwards!

Eating is going better. Much better. But I still find that I'm consuming too much sugar, so I need to keep an eye on that. I'm trying to pay more attention to eating proper amounts of lean proteins and vegetables. But of course I still eat fruits and grains and treats and all that. I'm trying to stick to the "everything in moderation" mentality.

I can't wait to be out of the 200's....

No comments:

Post a Comment