argyle

Sunday, January 4, 2015

For the Runners

I've got a recommendation for you runners out there.

No, it's not something that will help you to increase your speed or distance...it's actually a book. Behold:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book (well, book of comics, really) is brought to you by the author of such nonsense as "How to Tell if Your Cat is Trying to Kill You", "My Dog: The Paradox", and "Why Grizzly Bears Should Wear Underpants". This author tends to make very hilarious observations about every day life - his books make me laugh until my sides ache. Now, I should warn you...the author doesn't watch his language (I'm not a fan of cursing myself) and occasionally his examples can be crude, but if you think you can stomach that...then I recommend this book for you.

Actually, you can see some of the comics on his website here.

I don't find these ones quite as funny as some of his others I've read, but if you are a runner (even a new runner), I am SURE you can relate to some of these!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment