argyle

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Random 5

My thoughts are all over the place right now. As I've said before, I often feel like I have so much to say, and then as soon as I sit down to type, writer's block hits. 1. The crafting bug has hit me once again. I think I am in the mood to make a wreath. Possibly this one...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also like this one (it's not my style really, but how cute would it be for an avid gardener?)...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. Did you enjoy my "sneak peek" photos from the last week? I am picking up the CD tomorrow, and am so excited to get the "official" images! I'm also taking my little guy in for a "rock star" themed shoot. I am nervous, and not sure how well that is going to turn out - he doesn't like to sit still! Luckily my photographer is VERY reasonably priced!

3. I am helping my sister plan her daughter's 5th birthday party. It's a Hawaiian theme. I even found sparkly pink flamingos for her at the local Dollarama - score! My favourite idea so far: a kid-friendly "Tiki Bar". How funny would it be to have one like this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Speaking of flamingos, I recently read that there are more fake plastic flamingos in the world than real ones. How crazy is that? 5. I am really enjoying baseball season this year! Not only am I coaching an adorable team, but my BLUE JAYS are actually off to a good start for once - despite the usual injuries! Now if only we could get Kawasaki back more often...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I guess that's all for now. Writer's block or not, I'm afraid I could manage to ramble on and on about nothing! And no one wants that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment