argyle

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Insert Grumpy Face

I have been in such a funk since we lost our beloved doggie. Although I'm glad we had a good 14 years with him, it still doesn't feel like enough time. Little things make me sad, like seeing his empty food dish or asking me husband to "feed the dogs" and then realizing that there is only one dog now. Sniff sniff.

Summer is officially here, and I was really hoping to start feeling more like myself. Instead, I find myself feeling more and more miserable. I'm not even going to pretend that I haven't been eating my feelings like crazy, but at least I've been able to avoid a major weight gain. I'm trying to cheer myself up by looking at craft ideas, getting in the pool (finally!), and planning activities for when I'm off on vacation, but nothing is working. I just want to sit around all day in my pajamas, and it's all I can do to get up and go to work.

So, no inspirational words from me today. But if you have any to share, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment