argyle

Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Father's Day Weekend

So it's Friday, and the weekend is quickly coming upon us. Instead of my usual Fat-Free Friday, I would like to send a special message to all Fathers out there.

Current fathers, stepathers, grandfathers, dads-to-be, and men hoping to become dads: I am thinking of you this weekend! I hope that someone makes your day special. And to those dads who have experienced a loss, and find this day to be most difficult...you are in my thoughts. Always, but especially this weekend. More than you could know.

I would also like to send an EXTRA special shout out to all the wonderful men out there who take on a fatherly role with children who need - and so deserve - that strong role model, and otherwise may not have it. I tip my hat to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment