argyle

Saturday, June 28, 2014

12 Week Challenge

We all know that I need a major kick in my ass. The results of my personal 5-week challenge were not good, to say the least, so there is really no point in sharing them. Every since the start of the year, I have struggled - really struggled. I have been up and down with my weight, binge eating, exercising less, and feeling miserable. I haven't even been sleeping very well, which is a sure sign that my body is starting to get messed up. I need to change.

Enter Skinny Meg's 12 Week Challenge.

The challenge starts today. From what I understand, we're going to spend the first month really focusing on getting our eating under control, before moving on to pushing ourselves more with exercise. I am excited to have a group working with me to keep me accountable. And Meg, if you don't know her, is super kind and encouraging - the real deal. I am so glad that she is one of the leads of this challenge.

I'm actually not going to be officially starting until Wednesday, since today is my anniversary and Tuesday is my birthday. But after that, it's on like Donkey Kong!

Here are some before PICTURES. *Deep breath*...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please wish me luck. I know I've failed before, but I CAN do this again!

Starting "stats" to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment