argyle

Thursday, February 20, 2014

This is Thursday Night...

I’m in for a busy day tomorrow, so I may not be able to find time to post my usual Friday post. So I’m writing it tonight instead. As best I can, at least. I don’t know what I weigh exactly, but I DO know that I haven’t lost any weight this week. It’s just been one binge after another. Sigh. What is wrong with me? I’ve been asking that more and more lately.

I really, REALLY need to figure out the difference between two years ago (when I started my weight loss journey...man, I’m sick of saying “journey”) and now. My mindset is different, and I want to get back into the same “zone” I was in back then. So I’ve been re-reading some of my old posts, trying to remember how I felt. Here are some of my favourites:

This Guest Post

This One and This One about Running

This Goal Post

I do know that when I first starting working out again, I was obsessed. I worked out 6-7 days a week, and whenever I wasn’t working out, I was wishing that I was. I went to sleep thinking about what I would eat the next day, and how I would exercise. That is NOT a healthy mindset, so I am perfectly happy to skip those things as I make my way back to goal.

However, what I want to regain is my motivation, my self-control, and the positive voice inside of my head that tells me I CAN DO THIS. I want to feel confident again, and set a good example for my kids.

I know that it takes time, and thankfully, I have lots of time before bathing suit season comes to get my butt in gear! Let’s just hope I can finally get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment