argyle

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Embarassing Photos

Every once in awhile, I like to look through Facebook, seeking out the embarrassing or unflattering photos of myself that somehow ended up on the internet...and that I didn't insist on being deleted. Admittedly, some are actually kind of fun! In the spirit of making fun of myself, I did this again recently. Here is what I came up with...

My sister and I (I'm the little one)...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

High School, so cool...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This one from my baby shower made the cut...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Summer before I got pregnant...I learned to make balloon animals, because that's how I roll...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnant with my daughter...(end of 2008)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Um...yeah...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sometimes it's good to make fun of yourself. I always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment