argyle

Friday, February 14, 2014

Fat-Free Friday (one day late due to sickness)

Okay...to being, someone posted this on my facebook page, and I can't stop laughing because it's so true...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you can tell, I have no problem making fun of myself. Especially when it comes to my eating habits.

Moving on...

I weigh: 167

I feel: Okay

I did: Better than last week? I know that I didn't have a Fat-Free Friday post up last Friday, and it wasn't because I was plotting to hide anything from you guys. I gained weight, but I was having stomach issues at the time and actually worried that my weight would appear to be LOWER than it should have been. So I skipped the scale. At least, the official one. But for the record, I was around 168.8 when last week ended.

I had two good gym workouts this week, plus one fun lug-the-toboggan-up-the-hill, drag-flailing-toddler-back-home-in-my-arms-when-he-pitches-a-fit session. Guess which one made me sweat more, and deal with more soreness after? That's right: the latter.

I am trying to be a lot kinder to myself lately. Although it's hard when I find old (pre-kids) pictures like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sigh...I'll never have THAT tummy again, that's for sure!

But enough wallowing in the past, and more looking forward. This week ahead: I am aiming for 3-4 gym sessions, healthier choices ALL week, and working more on my core strength.

Doesn't sound too hard, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment