argyle

Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Family Day!

Here in Ontario, it is Family Day! Basically, a lot of workplaces are closed, and the idea is to have an extra day to spend with your family. (How I long for the past, when every Sunday could be a Family Day!) If that sounds like a random excuse of a holiday, that's because, well...it is. It was basically created to bridge the gap between Christmas and Easter, which can seem very long without an extra holiday snuck in there. All I can say is, I'm not complaining!

I am still not 100% feeling better since being sick over the weekend. My stomach is still quite touchy, and I have to be very careful what I eat or do. I'm hoping that I feel much better for work tomorrow, because I've already taken enough sick days for 2014 so far!

To anyone who is off today...enjoy yourself! And stay healthy...do it for me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment