argyle

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fat-Free Holy Crap!

Welcome to Fat-Free Friday: Holy Crap Edition.

I lost...wait for it....SIX POUNDS THIS WEEK!!! SIX!!!! EEEK!!! And I didn't even starve myself!!! I even ate out a few times, and just made really, really good choices. I am so proud!

Now, I KNOW that a big reason why my loss was so big was because I went from eating horrendously to eating pretty well. But that doesn't change the fact that I also upped my intensity with my workout, and pushed myself a LOT during my run. (I ran 2.5km in just under 15 minues, which is pretty much my goal timing for a 5k...but I stopped tracking after that because I ran a different route and have no idea how far I got. I know, though, that I wouldn't have lasted another 2.5 at that pace. Still need to work on it!)

This big loss actually means that I have already lost the entire amount I wanted to for this whole month. But I'm not stopping here. This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, AND we are going away. I know that there will be some eating challenges, and I know I might gain a pound or two back...but by the end of the month, I am DETERMINED to be back in the 150s...I can't wait!

To my fellow Canadians...Happy Thanksgiving! And remember, it's okay to indulge a bit during holidays...just get back on track afterwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment