argyle

Sunday, July 21, 2013

SHARKNADO!!!!

Has anyone seen the movie Sharknado?



I saw it before everyone was talking about it. That makes me cool, right? I'm so proud.

For the record, Sharknado is, by far, the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life. I kinda love it.

The writing is terrible. The timing is terrible. The special effects are REALLY terrible. The acting? Well, the Australian guy and that dude from 90210 are okay, but otherwise...terrible. Basically, I was rooting for the sharks the whole time.

And yes...it's ACTUALLY about a shark tornado.

Watching the movie, all I could think was, "Seriously? THAT was the final copy? THAT was deemed decent enough to actually put on the air and...SHOW PEOPLE? And WHY is Tara Reid in this? And why are her kids so old?"

I'm pretty sure that my four-year-old could make a better version using sock puppets.

It really is awful. Just, awful. But you have to see it, if you haven't already. You just have to. Come join the cool kids.

Oh, and it's just been confirmed that they're making a Sharknado 2. I can't wait!

P.S. What the crap is Sharktopus? Must go google...

No comments:

Post a Comment