argyle

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sick in June. Are Ya Kidding Me?

I am sick.

Well, I'm on the mend now, but I had to take two days off of work...which I spent sitting around the house. Dying.

I mean, I "just" had a bad cold, and did manage to avoid coughing up my lungs. But then yesterday I got a bit of an intestinal bug as well. And cramps.

Because why WOULD I ever only get one sickness at once?

(Have I told you about the time I got a three-week chest infection, stomach bug and chills..starting the day after I had my second baby? As me how much fun THAT is with a newborn, sleepless nights, and a healing episiotome!)

As a result, I haven't exercised all week, but my eating has been pretty good. I'm not one of those people who typically stops eating when they are sick, but I've certainly eaten less junk.

I'll take it. Now sickness, go away.

It's freaking JUNE. Who gets sick in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment