argyle

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Random Thoughts, Second Edition

1. Right now, Oreos are my favourite food in the entire world

2. I never wear nail polish on my fingers because it chips in less than hour

3. I get cabin fever really easily and really quickly

4. Sometimes, I wonder if people who write kids' shows are on some type of illegal drug...

5. When I was a kid, I really wanted to be half human, half horse, because I thought having four legs would be just awesome. As long as my body was pink. I probably shouldn't have been allowed to watch Fantasia...

6. When I was a kid, I also wanted to grow to a height of exactly 5'9. I have no idea why...but I am indeed 5'9!

7. I think it's really cool that owls can turn their heads 270 degrees around.

8. I really hate wearing socks when it's even remotely warm outside.

9. Sometimes I daydream about how I would redecorate other peoples' homes. Is that rude?

10. I really need more sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment