argyle

Monday, November 12, 2012

Good News, Bad News, and Crafting if Up (Old School)

Guess who is in a sassy-frassy mood tonight?

Yup, it's me. Because I have good news for you all. A few months back, I decided that I would LOVE to be able to fit into a pair of size 31 jeans. Yes, I realize that might not seem like a small size to some of you, but I have big hips and a big ba-donka-donk bum, so to me, that's small.

Anyway, I went jean shopping the other day. (Now, keep in mind that just a few weeks ago, I couldn't get the darned 31s up and over my butt.) Who wants to take a guess at what size pants I ended up buying?

29s!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I'm ecstatic about that.

The BAD news is that I've been eating like a caveman this week. Well, not really...but I've been snacking way too much on unhealthy things. It really needs to stop. Pronto. Hold me to it.

Now, onto something more fun: my big craft project. It is done. And I am excited to show you the results:


It's a felt playhouse for my kids! And the best part is this: it's actually made like a slipcover, so it fits over my card table, which makes it easy to put away and store when it's not in use! Perfect! And no, I did not come up with the idea on my own. I found it online. I'm not THAT creative!!!

And now to end this post with another picture:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, its so awesome! you did a really good job... Now, make one for my kids and send it, kay?

    ReplyDelete