argyle

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fat-Free Friday: Goal Week 1

I weighed in this morning at 154.4....which is down 1.4 from last week! Score!

Although my goal weight was 157, I'm definitely thinking that a goal range of 153-157 is what I'm looking at. And I want to get down to that 153 (my wedding weight) before my trip to Florida, which is in about two weeks. Partly because I want to have that extra "cushion" in case I gain weight while down there (let's face it, that is likely), and partly because we went to Florida for our honeymoon 5 years ago, and it would just be cool to weigh what I did then!

In other news, I FINALLY finished my BIG craft project. I'm sure you're all just dying to see it (ha ha), but you'll have to wait just a bit longer. Pictures to come soon, I promise!

I'm also excited because we had a family photo shoot yesterday, and while the day didn't go perfectly (very hard to get both a toddler and a baby to co-operate at the same time!) I do think that we ended up with some great photos. So I can't wait to see them! The photographer did post a "sneak peek" of one image online for me, so I'll share that with you now:

Is it just me, or is he incredibly handsome?
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment