argyle

Friday, October 10, 2014

Checking In

Hi everyone!

I must admit that I miss blogging, despite enjoying taking my little blogging break. However, I decided that I did want to check in with everyone...so that you know I'm still here!

I have been keeping busy with work, crafting, child-rearing, and trying to combat my binge-eating. I am making progress at the gym - slowly but surely - and working on improving my self esteem. I am also trying to enjoy the fall weather. Despite the fact that summer was way too short, I think I am learning to love autumn again.

I have been taking photos of the craft projects I've been working on. Unfortunately, I can't share most of them due to them being Christmas gifts, but I AM really proud of this one: superhero piggy banks for my son and nephew:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also sewed some Barbie clothes...it was harder than I thought it would be:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I look forward to showing you more of my projects...all in due time!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through smchallenge. I love those piggy banks! Too cute! And awesome job on the Barbie clothes. My mom used to make us clothes for our barbies too. They were always my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete