argyle

Friday, February 15, 2013

Fat-Free Friday

I gained 0.5 this week. Boo. I didn't have a great week, but it wasn't terrible either. I hope I'm retaining water from this antibiotic I've been taking, that's all I have to say!

Also, I am so sick of running on a treadmill. Will tomorrow be the day that I brave the cold outside and hit the pavement? Stay tuned...

Now, onto a post a wrote a few days ago, but forgot to publish...

My weight has always flunctuated. Even as a child. And it's only gotten worse the older I've become.

I don't post enough photos on this blog, so I thought I'd share some from my teen and adult years just to showcase how much I've yo-yo'd all over the place. I'm really determined, now, to stop that cycle once and for all!!!

Please me nice. I know I look horrible in a lot of these. I'm trying not to care.

(Remember...I'm 5'9. Healthy Weight Range is something like 135-169.)

High school 2002 - 115 (I was sick with out-of-control anxiety for months...didn't lose weight on purpose)



Also high school, but closer to my normal (at the time) weight of 140



May 2006 - my sister's wedding day - 161
I was in the middle of my first successful weight loss plan



My best friend's wedding, June 2007 (a week before my own!) - 153



July 2008 - 195 (the second picture helps to demonstrate how I gained that much weight in just one year)





Hallowe'en 2008 - somewhere in the 180s...also was about 11 weeks pregnant :)



Summer 2009, about 5 weeks post-partum - 200lbs



May 2010 (one year after baby) - 178. I was so proud of myself at the time!



January 2012 - About to pop (and at 219!)



Not long after birth - still above 200. I eventually settled in at 198



November 2012 - around 153



I really am a work in progress. Always. But I'm proud of how far I've come.

P.S. Still three days left to enter my giveaway!!! See previous post...

1 comment:

  1. I'm always a work in progress, too! I did something similar to this on my blog recently, it's always interesting to look back and see the highs and lows (literally!).

    ReplyDelete